Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Clearpath Finance the new alternative to business borrowing in Northern Ireland.
The term “Clearpath Finance” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 159 Durham Street, Belfast, BT12 4GB.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
Information processing notice
By entering into an application on this website, you hereby authorise Clearpath Finance to obtain information about your applicant company and any directors of the applicant company from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies to check their credit statuses and identities. The agencies will record our enquiries, which may be seen by other companies who make their own credit enquiries. This may affect your ability to obtain credit elsewhere in the near future. You also authorise us to use credit scoring.
Your application will be assessed using credit reference agency records relating to you and anyone with whom you have a joint account or similar financial association. By accepting these Terms and conditions, you confirm that you have the permission of all directors to do so and they have agreed that we are authorised to search, link and record information about them at credit reference agencies.
We also share personal information from your application with fraud prevention agencies and HM Revenue & Customs. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details of this fraud will be passed to these agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering. HMRC may also use the information for its own risk profiling activities and to establish any mismatch with declared income.